Thursday 21 June 2012

I am the Diva - Challenge #75

The challenge this week from Laura at http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.co.uk/ is to use the tangle Cadent.
 
This again is a new tangle for me. I had looked at it before but never fancied it so had not tried it out. What a shame that was, I have enjoyed using it. My favourite form is the triangle.
 
I used a large triangle version and two different square versions. No snake this week, but I couldn't get by without a stripey bit on the page!
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting and all your comments.

11 comments:

  1. I like how you make your center and but i like also the the whole zentangle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the center variation because it because it reminds me of satin, the other variations are equally beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ZIA! I really like the center.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so well done! I really like your center variation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! this looks incredible! especially the bottom right corner! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so great! I love the leaves and the bottom right Cadent variation:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting and pretty variations - 'specially love the softness of the center which reminds me of a puffy quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quite lovely. The center practically glows, and I love the bottom right corner.

    ReplyDelete