Tuesday 26 June 2012

Zendala Dare #11

More rain... and still the gardening has to wait while I tangle!!

This weeks dare from Erin can be found here  http://thebrightowl.blogspot.co.uk/.
I did this challenge twice this week and came up with 2 completely different looks. I started with the pointly triangle parts as my first tangle and then followed on from there with what fit around it.

I prefer my first effort as it's more soothing, my family all prefer the second one but I find that a bit busy..






Thanks for your visit and comments.

7 comments:

  1. Great work! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two outstanding zendalas, one delicate and one bold. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't choose a favorite. They are both beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of your Zendalas! Prestwood looks perfect here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Zendala's - I really like the orientation you've used for your tangles, especially beadlines in the first, and your bilt (or betweed?) is lovely. What is the design you used for the outer parts of your second - it's neat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent line work in the first one, and I love the boldness and "busyness" of the second one.

    ReplyDelete