Sunday 1 July 2012

Zendala Dare #12

This weeks dare from Erin at http://thebrightowl.blogspot.co.uk/  was great, I immediately saw flowers and had fun with this one. Again two very different looks. I am not at home so had to take a picture rather than scan these in.

The first one uses Golven, Mumsy,Stricles and Frillee


The second one, I thought that I would try pea-nuckle again as I struggled with it last time, the flower is made of Brigden with Poke-leaf around the outside.

Thanks for your visits and comments.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh I love both of these, and especially the first one. Your mumsy centre is fabulous! I've only tried that tangle once and it was a disaster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mumsy is fantastic. So is your pea-nuckle. Those are two tangles I really struggle with. Wonderful zendalas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tell you what - i can not for the life of me do pea-nuckle. yours looks great! i like both tiles - especially the first with so much contrast in colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mumsy centre is "alive" ! love it!

    ReplyDelete