A different shape this week to give us a new challenge. My first attempt was very monochromatic. Also strangely enough I seem to have used 3 tangles whose names started with a B...how bizarre, I didn'tplan it that way, and good old Prestwood snuck in at the end.
|Bluebonnets, BB, Betweed, Bulb Lantern and Prestwood.|
I decided to try and make my second attempt softer so went for more organic, leafy tangles and used a few ones that I have discovered recently.You have to excuse the mistake I had with one of my Mookas, however I did not want to start all over again with the tile, so the messy bit had to stand.
|Euca, D-vine, Mooka, Veridough, Furr-Balls|