Tuesday 8 January 2013

Diva Challenge #101

Here we are back for another challenge after a nice relaxing break over Xmas and New Year.

I was in such a rush for the last challenge I did not get the chance to say thanks to Laura for her fantastic weekly challenges which continue to push us all to try new things. I really look forward to these challenges each week and how Laura manages to fit them into her very busy life I don't know. I really appreciate that she does though.

Well onto this week's challenge which you can find here. This is a Use My Tangle challenge using a new Tangle "Phicops" which was developed by Laura's husband. It's a great tangle which I had fun with.    


After finishing this tile the bottom tangle made me think of wheat. so that's where I went with my second attempt.

11 comments:

  1. Wow, I really like your wheat! Very clever and a great way to use this tangle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so tactile I really want to touch them! Wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic. I was thinking wheat too! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and really love the wheat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two wonderful variations on phicops. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this, Fiona! I worked a while on phicops yesterday...any tips on how to get the left side to look the same as the right? I always have trouble with symmetrical stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job on the Phicops. Like the variation of the wheat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are great. From the start I knew this would be a great tangle for creative minds. I do love how you made wheat out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple and very effective use of phicops! Love the wheat, but the tendrils behind your first phicops really balance the stark lines.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the simplicity of these two tiles - they do make such a strong statement - the wheat is adorably cute too :)

    ReplyDelete