Saturday 1 June 2013

Diva Challenge #120

Oh dear I am running so late with the challenge this week. Too much going on and I have also signed up to the Global Corporate Challenge which is a Corporate Fitness challenge so we are in teams and counting our daily steps, trying to walk around the world (virtually). I have spent more time out walking and less time doing arty things.

The challenge this week from Laura at I am the Diva was to do a montangle using Bales. I love monotangle challenges as it means I do not have to think and ponder over which Tangles to use, it's all decided for me.  Bales is a great tangle, very versatile and easy to do tangelations with.



I am also trying out a new challenge, called Index Card a Day, which involves making a small piece of Art each day on an Index Card. The challenge lasts for 61 days.  See here for more details and here for my first day's card.

7 comments:

  1. Love the layers and the 3D look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. I love your string and the way it tapers in the middle. Also really like your tangleations of Bales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhhh...wow.... I love your zentangles.... I'm definitely a beginner at that.... you are being added to my inspiration list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the perspective the varied size and shape of the grid gives! looks like I could stop right out onto it and walk across the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tile a lot, very original.

    ReplyDelete