Thursday 3 October 2013

21 Secrets - Watercolour Playground

I recently signed up to 21 Secrets which is an online Art Journaling series of workshops, there are 21 workshops by 21 different artists. I thought this would be a good way to go as it gives a chance to try out lots of different styles and learn lots of new things. This year's registration is closed ( I got in on the last day).

My first workshop was by Tammy Garcia, Tammy has an amazing website called Daisy Yellow and hosts a number of challenges. I took part in the ICAD (Index Card a Day) challenge earlier this year.
See Tammy's website HERE, there is loads of interesting information on it.

The workshop was called Watercolour Playground and here are my pieces from it

First we learnt how to do stripes and wording



Then blending and bubbles


And finally put it all together in one fun piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment