Sunday 20 May 2012

Zendala Dare #6

Hard to believe that we are already on dare number 6 and what a great zendala template this week. I found this one a bit easier, it flowed more easily.

Here's a link to Erin's challenge page http://thebrightowl.blogspot.co.uk/

For my first attempt I thought I would try and use some new tangles. I tried out tripoli and wirly bird for the first time and I though they went nicely with the template. Then added in a few favourites of paradox and BTL Joos (Snake :-)  )



For my second attempt I just went with the flow and something completely different popped out!


Another great fun challenge, thanks Erin

9 comments:

  1. Your zendalas are both wonderful. I always find tripoli difficult, but you've done a great job with it. And whirly was a perfect choice for the template.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are fantastic. I need to try whirly bird, that's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paradox in the first one is beautiful, love what you have done with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Zendalas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are so pretty. You used Betweed wonderfully for this template!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both lovely. I can see I need to learn wirly bird and tripoli soon. Love the betweed in the second one...that and paradox are two of my favorites. Thanks for sharing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So ambitious to work two wonders! They are sublime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your two tiles are so different from each other - i really like the star points in the first, and the hollibaugh in the second! awesome!

    ReplyDelete