Monday 5 October 2020

Project 365 Cards 297 - 308

It has been ages since I posted my next batch of Project 365 cards. 

As usual in June and July I took part in ICAD 2020- this is a daily challenge hosted by Tammy Garcia to make art on an index card for 61 days. I put my project 365 on hold while taking part in that. This year for ICAD I had a mandala theme, here are my 61 cards (On 6x4 index card).

 I thought it would be tricky to do a mandala each day for that long without getting repetitive, however I found it quite easy, the more I kept going to easier I found it to come up with new ideas.


ICAD 2020


Once ICAD was complete it took a while for me to get back to my Project 365, now the weather is getting a bit cooler I am back in the swing of it. This is quite an eclectic series, trying to use up bits and pieces of collage material, and trying out a new poppy die cut.


Cards #297 - 308



No comments:

Post a Comment